Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Whole Lot Coming At You at Once.

Welcome to my first post. 
    If you have read "about me", you understand that this is not a serious sports blog, it's a method of releasing some aggression, chatting sports, expressing my opinions (right or wrong), but most of all making your laugh...or at least trying to!
  Below are a few examples, a taste test if you will of what's to come.  Hopefully you like what you read, if you don't, at first don't write it off, maybe come back in a few days and try again.

     And away we go......

Dear Nick Foligno,
   You have an asshole face.  If I ever say you on the street I would beat you until you realize you are a terrible hockey player!!!!  You suck!

Dear Mike Fisher,
    I got stuck with you on my fantasy hockey team and not by choice.  You stunk the first 3 games of the season, so I dropped your ass.  That night you go out and pick up 3 points.  You're a doucebag!!!
P.s. Your wife is hot!

Dear Roy Hallady,
    Where's my no hitter?  For 11 years in Toronto we made you feel like the greatest man on earth.  You leave for Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love and you throw two in one year!!  This means one of two things, you like brothers more than the beautiful women of Canada, or you are on steroids.  I hope your arm falls off from leprosy.

Dear Tiger Woods,
     Good for you.  Next time try not to get caught.  Now get out there and win some golf tournaments!

No comments:

Post a Comment