Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bret Favre and his Penis

In the wake of all of these athletes with their scandals and cheating ways it starts to get to be a little much.  Now I want everyone to take a moment to see if from the perspective of the athlete.  If I'm Bret Favre one of the greatest quarterbacks in NFL history, the IRONMAN of football I would think that pretty girls would like to see my junk too!  I can see where he gets this delusion that the women of this world would want to enjoy images of his Farve Unleashed.  With this being said, Bret you are as old as God, at this point the only person who wants to see your junk is Betty White.  The only person who sees my junk is my wife and she doesn't always want to see it!  Perhaps you should reevaluate your career, have a look at yourself in the mirror...with your pants on (just a thought) and focus on what you do best (or at least to do best)  football.  Your team is 2-3 and don't show any signs of improving.  You have a bum elbow and you refuse to take a week off and you are tossing interceptions as frequently as you were sending wiener pics to that intern.

Bret Favre!  Retire already!  Then you can spend all your free time sex-ting all the girls you'd like.    

No comments:

Post a Comment